Hey beautiful girl. Talk about looking good... you're darling! Isn't it fun running into people's blogs and getting a sneak peak into eachother's lives. Fun to see you are doing well. Good luck with finals (if you're not done yet). And tell Jake hi for me.
5 comments:
Hey beautiful girl. Talk about looking good... you're darling! Isn't it fun running into people's blogs and getting a sneak peak into eachother's lives. Fun to see you are doing well. Good luck with finals (if you're not done yet). And tell Jake hi for me.
HEIDI!!!! I am so happy to have found you! You look so great! I am glad to see that everything is going so well! Write me and tell me how you are!
LOVE YOU!!!
Afton (Dowell) Welker
HEIDI!!!! I am so happy to have found you! You look so great! I am glad to see that everything is going so well! Write me and tell me how you are!
LOVE YOU!!!
Afton (Dowell) Welker
did you get the bundt pans? I will come over and bake with you.
Nope, no bundt pans for me this year. :) I actually bought the snowman pan for my sister-in-law. But I'll be watching for more sales.
Post a Comment