I have just learned that a good friend died in a car accident this morning. This is a WHY moment for me. This young and vibrant young man was loved and adored by all who met him and a great friend of my family. He was so young! He was so wonderful. This is a sad and tragic moment for his family and his friends. I pray that understanding and peace will come soon to all, but I know, at least for me, that it is still too raw. Even knowing that he is in a good and wonderful place, it makes me a little afraid. What if this were to happen to me? Am I ready? Is my life in order? Am I living my life how I should be?
My thoughts and prayers go out to his wonderful family. I'll see you on the other side, Tim. Save me a place in the choir.
To read about my beliefs on the afterlife, please visit http://www.mormon.org/ and specifically http://www.mormon.org/mormonorg/eng/basic-beliefs/heavenly-father-s-plan-of-salvation/life-after-death
6 years ago

1 comments:
Heidi I just found about about Tim as well this morning and have been crying ever since!
He was a good man with a full life ahead of him. Maybe he was just too good? He will be a great missionary to those on the other side.
There will be a fund set up tomorrow to help with funeral costs. If you or anyone else is interested in helping or would like more details, please email me at stacyanderik@gmail.com Thank you
Stacy
Post a Comment