
I want to post, I want to post! Unfortunately...I won't have time, literally, until later next week. But after that, watch out! I'm going to be a regular poster and have a blast with my blog. Until later...
This is my adorable nephew savoring the harvest of the citrus trees in my parents backyard a year or so ago. I love that the grapefruit is as big as his head!

3 comments:
Hey Heidi!
I'm so glad you found my blog, and that's so cool that you and Tylan got married. :) My brother Paul is friends with Tylan's sister Valene--funny how everyone's "connected" to each other! Anyway, we're doing great, and hopefully I'll be better about updating my blog!
--Alicia (Nelson) King
How cute is he! Thanks for posting on my blog! Congrats on your marriage! I hope you are doing well!
Heidi!
I thought I found YOU but is that me on the side of your blog? Have I missed you?? It's so good to see you beautiful girl in your smiling wedding pictures. I hope you're having the best time. And I'm so excited for your sister. I don't know her siblings very well but I think the world of Jennifer and can only imagine this young man is fantastic. LOVE YOU!
Emily
Post a Comment