Pages

8/19/08

Getting Ready to Make our Biannual Trek

Well, it's been a lovely summer, and it's crazy that it's already over! We're in the midst of packing up and cleaning up and heading back to P-town. But I must admit I can't wait to get back to school because:
These happy people are my next-door neighbors:

Yay!

This is what I will be seeing from my living room window:

I'll be making some of these with said next-door neighbor:

with this fabric:


and playing this:


Who wouldn't be excited????

8 comments:

Mallory said...

YAY! im so excited that you are moving back! i would love to learn to make those pillows.. well make anything really! :) let me know when you make them i would love to watch :)

Geemabee said...

Oh! This makes me want to come and live in P-town by you! Sounds so fun and memorable. Take lots of photos and eat Sunday dinner together. Share Christmas music and use your love for each other to diffuse all that stress up there on campus Or just do what ever!!!! When those trees turn colors, wouldn't it be great to eat out on the lawn on a blanket?!! I love you, Mom

Sarah said...

ME!!! I wouldn't be excited because you are LEAVING me again!!! Sniff, sniff... And I only got to see you once...my fault I guess. Sigh.

Elizabeth said...

I need to be more like you and actually USE the sewing machine I got 4 months ago.

Jessie said...

Fun times! I can't wait to see updates when you get your projects done.

Melanie said...

You forgot to add how EXCITED you are to live so close to ME and that you've ALREADY been asked to babysit my ZOO!!!! ;) Before your life gets too crazy we need to all get together for some family fun. Let's picnic up a canyon or go camping or something!!! (Oh, and I need to sew some pillows, too, and I already have the fabric...)

Heidi said...

Pillow party!!!! I'm all for camping, but Tylan and I will have to sleep with someone else in their sleeping bags since we are seriously lacking in the camping gear department.

Let's reinstate the GNO. I am in need of one!

allison said...

I love toile! Did you make those fun pillows and things? I'm so jealous. I will show you my boots soon, they are toile.