
...just like a vacuum SHOULD!
AND....There is currently a giveaway for the most beautiful vacuum you've ever seen:
http://likeawarmcupofcoffee.blogspot.com/2008/07/giveaway-time.html
Check it out!
or dont....'cause I want to win. :)
If you've never stumbled across this blog, you really should consider hopping over right now!
AND....There is currently a giveaway for the most beautiful vacuum you've ever seen:
http://likeawarmcupofcoffee.blogspot.com/2008/07/giveaway-time.html
Check it out!
or dont....'cause I want to win. :)

2 comments:
Thanks for the shout out - good "luck" to you!
You are your hubby are a BEAUTIFUL couple!!! :)
Ok, so this is totally funny, I found your blog when I was looking at another blog, Robert Sparks. Who my husband knew a little. You don't know me, but I knew Starla, She was in my seminary class, and Heather (Valeen) and Brandon and my sister Shawntel Jones hung out for YEARS! I was at your house many times!!! Anyway, just wondering how they are all doing? Tell Starla my blog timandshay.blogspot.com. I'd love to hear from her. We share the same middle name :o) (Spelled diffrent though.) Thanks!
Post a Comment