This is how Tylan celebrated the last day of classes:
This is what having good friends (and old roommates) over for dinner looks like: This is how my space looks when I study: And........this is what Tylan's space looks like when he studies. Heh heh...opposites attract? Have a lovely week everyone!!
I know how Tylan feels after finishing school. Heidi it was great to hear from you. i hope that you are having a great time out there. drop by my blog anytime.
3 comments:
LOL! What a fun life, Heidi! I miss you already. :(
Heidi! This is Amy, from Belmont! Sounds like you guys are doing well! I'm glad I found you! Check us out at jordanandamywright.blogspot.com
I know how Tylan feels after finishing school. Heidi it was great to hear from you. i hope that you are having a great time out there. drop by my blog anytime.
Post a Comment